Please read these terms and conditions (“TnCs”) carefully.
These TnCs govern the use and access of the website – https://teecubesol.com/ (“Website”) by the Users (defined below).
By accessing and / or using the Website, the Users confirm, accept and agree to be bound by these TnCs. In case the Users are acting on behalf of any organisation, the Users understand and confirm that the use and access of the website by them (independently) shall be deemed to bind their respective organisations. Accordingly, the Users confirm that they have the requisite authorities, powers and rights to fully bind their respective organisations.
If the Users do not agree to these TnCs, such Users shall not use or access the Website or avail the Services offered by the Company via the Website. Such Users should not proceed further and immediately cease the use or access of the Website.
The TnCs are in terms with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder, as applicable, including the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
By continuing with the use or access of these TnCs, the User agree to the terms contained under these TnCs and acknowledge that these TnCs constitute a legally binding contract between the User and the Company (identified below). These TnCs are computer-generated records and do not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Unless otherwise expressly defined, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Company” shall mean TeeCube Business Solutions Private Limited (CIN: U72900DL2021PTC390100);
“Services” shall mean the services offered by the Company through its Website, including the courses offered by the Company (described under Clause 4);
“TnCs” shall mean these terms and conditions mentioned herein;
“User” / “Users” shall mean and include any person / individual / entity visiting or browsing the Company’s Website;
“User’s Information” shall mean the information shared by the Users for using or accessing the Website, and for creating and registering their account for availing the Services;
“Website” shall mean the official website of the Company, i.e., https://teecubesol.com/.
- The Company is inter alia engaged in the activities of infrastructure management services and related solutions.
- The Website is owned and operated by the Company for use and access by the Users for the purposes of enabling the Users to obtain information regarding the Company’s Services (described below).
- These TnCs include and incorporate the policies and guidelines based on which the Company shall facilitate / assist the User, to use the Website for the Services mentioned below.
- These TnCs govern the use and access of the Company’s Website and Services (further described below) by the Users (independently).
- The Company reserves the right to change or revise these TnCs at any time, by posting any changes or a revised version on the Website, and without issuing any specific notification in respect of such revision(s). Accordingly, the Users are required to periodically review the TnCs.
- In case, the User does not agree with the TnCs (including any referenced policies or guidelines), such User must immediately terminate the use of the Website.
- The TnCs shall apply to all the Users visiting or browsing or accessing or using the Website of the Company for perusing or availing the Services.
- The use or access of the Website by the User shall mean that the User has agreed and acknowledged to be bound by these TnCs.
- Accordingly, the scope of these TnCs is to govern the mode and manner in which the Users shall use or access or browse or visit the Website.
- It is clarified that the Services (described below) are directly offered by the Company to the Users. Accordingly, nothing contained under these TnCs or any other policies / documents shall be construed to mean that the Company acts as an agent or aggregator of any third party.
- Deviations from these conditions are only binding if confirmed in writing, and these TnCs shall apply to all additional services or revised services offered by the Company in future.
- A brief description of the Services provided by the Company is as follows:
- On Premise Solutions: The Company’s on-premise solutions includes the following:
- Data Center Infrastructure Management: the Company offers an integrated solution to the issues concerning the scalability, security, disaster recovery, and competency of a business enterprise.
- Emergency Operation Centers: the Company offers an extremely optimised system of disaster management, and a coordinated response to emergency situations.
- Urban Transport Management Solutions: the Company offers a multifaceted solution to ensure the flow of goods to the Users, while ensuring the safety and sustainability. It includes a centralised command and control system and a 360-degree infrastructure solution.
- TeeCube Courses: The Company offers the following courses:
- DC Infrastructure management: The course aims to help the User understand the hybrid management technique of SLA-based monitoring and program for intelligent analysis.
- Urban Transport Management: The course is an integration of shared mobility services without which larger cities would add to the traffic, congestion and air pollution.
- Operations Management: The course offers nuances of ‘Operations’ to the Users, so as to enable the User to execute them with ease, in future.
- Setting up of an Emergency Response System: The course aims to provide an integrated solution to manage public safety and security, so as to provide a safe environment to live and work.
- Web based Services: The Company offers the following web-based services:
- Data Center Management over Web: The Company offers the monitoring of environmental status, the parameters in the DC rooms, KPI and SLA status, process status et cetera.
- Management of integrated systems: The Company offers a sustainable approach to integrate the new digital tools and approaches with existing legal systems and methodologies.
- Inventory and Maintenance Management: The Company aims to add significant value for asset-intensive industries, by focusing on underlying processes and integrating the IT ecosystem for operations and maintenance.
- Workflow for Project Management: The Company offers a workflow technique to facilitate all important business support functions to the User, to ensure better performance and productivity in their organisations.
- ACCESS OF THE WEBSITE
- Users shall be allowed access to the Website in compliance with these TnCs. In case any User is found to be in breach or violation of these TnCs, then (a) all the liability arising due to such breach or violation shall be to the account of such User to the complete exclusion of the Company, and (b) the Company shall have a right to terminate and deny access of the Website to such User.
- The Users may use or access or visit or browse the Website to obtain information related to the Company or its Services. However, for availing certain Services of the Company through the Website, the Users may have to create a User account with the Website.
- Process of creation of User account:
- In order to avail one or more Services on the Website, the Users may be required to create their User accounts with the Website by sharing information such as name, email address, mobile number and education background etc.
- After receiving the User’s request for creation of a User account, the Company may examine / verify the User Information for accuracy. The Company may, in its sole discretion and specifically in case the User Information cannot be verified by the Company, deny the request to connect or creation of Account by the User.
- Where any online payments are required to be made by a User for availing the Services of the Company, the User shall be diligent and ensure that payments are made via secure online payment channels and partners as officially stated in the Website.
- In case of breach or violation of these TnCs by the User, the Company shall have a right to suspend or terminate the User account, without any cost or liability.
- The Users shall ensure that all User Information shared by them for gaining access to the Website is accurate.
- The Users shall use or access or visit or browse the Website for lawful, moral and ethical purposes and in the manner specified under these TnCs. The Users shall not use the Website or the User account for purposes (other than those permitted hereunder).
- The Users shall have the duty and responsibility to keep the login credential and other User Information related to user or access of the User account confidential and up to date.
- The Company shall have a right to verify and review (by itself or via a third party) all the details and documents submitted / uploaded by the Users.
- The Users shall ensure that all the details and documents submitted / uploaded by him / her, for the purpose of availing the Services, are correct and true to the best knowledge of the Users.
- The Users shall, as and when required on the Website, submit / upload details and documents necessary for the process of availing the Services or for updating or verifying the User Information.
- Prohibited uses of the Website: The User shall not be permitted to:
- impersonate another person; or
- violate the privacy or publish or use any personal information of any other User in any manner whatsoever; or
- misuse the communication channels provided on the Website, if any; or
- use the Website in any manner that is not permitted under these TnCs, or in any manner which is illegal or unethical; or
- access the Website in any unauthorized manner, including by hacking or using a log-in of other Users; or
- use the Website for any unauthorized marketing purposes; or
- use any search mechanisms (other than that provided on the Website) or to use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tool(s) to harvest data of any sort from the Website; or
- access the Services for the purpose of monitoring their availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purpose. The Users shall not use the Website (or the source code, software or the business plan) of the Company for reverse-engineering or creating any services which may be similar to that of the Company’s.
- If any of the actions of the Users on the Website are flagged as inappropriate, the Company reserves the right to review such actions or content to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether it violates these TnCs.
- Conditions of use: The use of the Company’s Website and Services by the Users shall, at all times, be as per the terms and conditions contained under these TnCs.
- The Users shall use the Website in accordance with all applicable laws and in such manner that does not prejudice the interest of the Company.
- The Users must be 18 years of age or older to register or avail the Services, or to visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website, the Users represent and warrants to be 18 years of age or older, and to have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services, and agrees to and abide by these TnCs. In cases, where a minor below the age of 18 years of age, wants to use the Website, such a user shall duly register themselves through the permission of their parent / legal guardian and such a parent / guardian hereby agrees to accordingly register and supervise the usage by, and be responsible for the action of any such minors who use the Website. The parent / legal guardian shall enter into this agreement on behalf of such minor and shall bind herself / himself in accordance with all TnCs herein contained.
- Without limitation to the foregoing, in the event the Users are barred from undertaking legally binding obligations under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, or is unable to provide consent as required hereunder, the Users shall not be eligible to register for, use or avail the Services available on the Website.
- By accepting these TnCs, the Users expressly consent to being contacted by the Company or its service providers, whether by phone, mobile phone, text (SMS), email, postal mail or otherwise. Further, in case either of the Users contact the Company (via phone or chat support etc.), the Users expressly consent to the Company recording the communication(s) with the User for quality assurance and User satisfaction purposes.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Users expressly acknowledge and understand that all the (a) contents of and (b) intellectual property on the Website (without limitation, the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, videos, testimonials, software, audio, pictures, icons, source code) are the property of the Company. Accordingly, all rights in such contents, intellectual property and functionalities solely vest with the Company, to the complete exclusion of all others.
- All content and intellectual property on the Website as well as the Services (including the Company’s branding, trade dress, trade names, logos, design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, page headers, custom graphics, icons, scripts, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information thereof) are proprietary to the Company.
- The Company’s Website is protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws from copying, imitating or using the content, intellectual property or the layout of the Website (in whole or in part) without the express prior written permission of the Company. The Users shall not make any copies of the whole or part of the Company’s content, intellectual property or Website.
- The Users shall not use any metatags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilizing the Company’s name or any other name, trademark or product name of the Company without the Company’s permission.
- As stated above, the Users have been granted a limited and revocable permission to access and use of the Website in accordance with these TnCs. There are no other rights being granted to the Users in respect of the Website or any of its content and functionalities.
- To the extent required, the Users grant to the Company, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferrable, sub-licensable right to host, display, demonstrate, publicly perform, use, reproduce, format, and distribute any materials, trademarks, tradenames and other forms of its intellectual property.
- All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and logos appearing on the Company’s Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by the Company.
- The use or access of the Website shall be at the sole risk of the Users.
- The Website offers information related to the Services offered by the Company. The Company specifically disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Company makes no warranty:
- that the information provided on the Website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely; or
- that the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete or timely; or
- that no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the Users from the Website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein; or
- that the Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access; or
- the integrity of the information on the Website or information uploaded by the Users will be maintained; or
- that the Company endorses views of any of the Users who may have posted content; or
- that the Company has verified or guarantee the quality of services or representations made by any of the Users of the Website; or
- that the Company has screened or verified any of the information posted herein, unless otherwise specifically so stated on our Website; or
- that the Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
- Security: While the Company endeavours to protect the security of the User Information, the Company cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent the security measures. The User must notify the Company immediately in the event of any compromise or unauthorized use of the User’s Account. The User is also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account, User Information and for ensuring that only authorized individuals have access to the Account. The Company will not be liable towards the User for any damage to the User’s devices or loss of the User’s data for any reason howsoever related to their use of the Website (including any computer virus attack).
- In addition to these TnCs, the Company and the Users may sign and execute other agreement(s) or documents(s) recording the terms upon which the Company will provide its Services to the Users. In such cases, the engagement between the Company and such Users shall be governed by such agreement(s) or document(s); however, the mode and manner of use of the Website by the User shall continue to be governed by these TnCs.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall the Company, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, employees, advertisers, or data providers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data) whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the website, or website’s layout or services.
- The Company takes no responsibility / liability whatsoever for shortage or non-fulfilment of the Service on the Website due to or arising out of technical failure or / and malfunctioning or / and otherwise; and the Users hereby undertake that in such situation(s), either of the Users shall not claim any right / damages / relief, etc. against the Company (whether alleging ‘deficiency of service’ under the consumer protection law or otherwise).
- The Company shall not be responsible for any malfunctioning or non-functioning of the User’s device or any other application, and or any damage, loss, either direct or indirect arising out of the use of the Website on the User’s device.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any loss of profits (anticipated or real), loss of business, loss of reputation, loss of data, loss of goodwill, any business interruption or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive, tort or other damages, however caused, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- The User hereby, agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold the Company (and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns), harmless and indemnifies from all liabilities, harm, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses), relating to or arising out of:
- these TnCs; or violation of any provision of these TnCs by the Users; or
- the use of the Company’s Services, the Website or the information contained thereupon by the Users; or
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity; or
- any information or data supplied by the Users to the Company.
- In case where the Company is served with a suit or sued by a third party, the Company may seek written assurances from the User concerning its promise to indemnify us, and the User’s failure to provide such assurances may be a material breach of these TnCs. The Company may participate in any defence by the Users of a third-party claim related to the User’s use of the Website. The Company may reasonably cooperate in any defence by the User of a third-party claim at the Company’s request and expense.
- Force Majeure: The Company will not be deemed to be in default hereunder or be held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
- Cessation of Operation: The Company may at any time, at its sole discretion and without advance notice to the Users, cease its operation of the Website or Services.
- Access: The Company does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction where the User is viewing it in. The Users are responsible for complying with the laws applicable to it.
- Modification of the Services: The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue (completely or in part) the Services, or any content appearing therein. The Company will not be liable to the Users or any third party in such case.
- Modification: The Company reserves the right to change or modify these TnCs, or any policy or guideline on the Website or Services, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon being posted on the Website. The Users waive any right to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. The User’s continued use of the Website or Services following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm the User’s acceptance of such changes or modifications.
- Termination: The Company reserves the right to terminate the User’s access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that the Users, in their own capacities, have breached any of the TnCs. Following termination, the Users will not be permitted to use the Website and Services. If the access to the Website or Services is terminated, the Company reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website.
- No Waiver: The Company’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TnCs shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- Severability: If any provision of these TnCs is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and the other provisions of these TnCs shall remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment: The Users may not assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under these TnCs. The Company may assign its rights and duties under these TnCs, without any such assignment being considered a change to the TnCs and without any notice to the Users.
- Notices: Any notices or other communications that the Users, in their own capacities, may wish to send to the Company may be addressed to the registered office mentioned on the Website.
- Governing Law: These TnCs are governed by the laws of India. The courts in New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising out of these TnCs irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of the User’s access to the Website or Services.
- Dispute Resolution: Unless the Users, in their own capacities, have entered into an additional agreement with the Company that provides for an alternative dispute resolution mechanism, the Users agree that any dispute arising between the Users (in their independent capacities) and the Company which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be conclusively resolved by a sole arbitrator. The Arbitration shall be conducted as per the Arbitration rules laid down under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, and any modification / amendment effected thereafter from time to time. The arbitration shall be conducted in English language and the award passed by the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties. The cost of arbitration shall be borne by the Users.
- Domestic Use: The Company makes no representation that the Website or Services are appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. The Users who accesses the Website from outside India may do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Contact Information: If the Users have any questions or suggestions regarding these TnCs, the concerned User shall contact the Company at the email stated below.
- Grievance: Any grievances of the User in respect of the use of the Website shall be addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org. All such grievances shall be considered by the Company, and a response may be provided within the reasonable time.
Thank you for your purchase of our courses. We aim to ensure that our users have a satisfying experience while they explore information, evaluate, and acquire our training courses, whether they are online or classroom-based.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: ONLINE CLASSROOM LEARNING
TeeCube reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event due to circumstances such as instructor illness or force majeure events (e.g., floods, earthquakes, political instability, or pandemic situations like COVID-19).
Refund requests will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than one day’s session or have accessed/downloaded course materials from the learning portal.
Discounted courses are not eligible for refunds.
Academic institute tie-up courses are non-refundable.
No refunds are applicable to degree programs. All enrollments and payments are considered final.
If a delegate does not attend as scheduled, no refunds will be provided.
In cases of refunds, taxes will not be reimbursed.
If learners wish to re-attend online instructor-led classes for the purchased course, and there is no availability of a batch in the near future, the maximum refund applicable will be 20% of the total amount paid.
If learners are unable to access self-paced videos or class recordings due to technical reasons, and they have already completed the course through instructor-led online classes, no refunds are applicable.
Note: All refund requests will be processed within 30 working days after review and approval.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS: SELF-PACED LEARNING
No refunds will be issued for self-paced courses.
Refunds will not be provided, and access will be revoked if it is discovered that the course has been shared with others or multiple users, or if the course purchase was made with the intention of copying the material/content. In such cases, the account will be blocked immediately.