With 4 domestic and 2 International project, we certainly have got an edge over the competition. We have got a clear cut 3 years road map of product building in this space. One of our next steps is to inter link the timetables of the various city transport system. Do prediction on the various ways of commuting from location A to location B across the major spots of the city
Our implementation and best practices on the Train signaling system is the only inherent technique developed in India. We are looking forward to develop cheaper ways of managing the train signaling system for the future
We are working on building special commuting services for Ladies, Girls, Disabled and Sr Citizens. Since these categories are vulnerable to problems while commuting. Secondly if solution done well, this community can enhance the revenue of the city urban transport system in a big way
As the name suggests, we manage all the element managers, which manage individual equipments.
1. Train movement vs Passenger movement.
2. Constant status on cleanliness across all areas of the station
3. 24 X 7 Vigil on safety and security
4. Status of equipments on the various floors of the station
Energy Usage on the station
The rail sector is no exception when it comes to disruptive changes through digitization.
In a sector where fleet and stations reliability is a key lever for increasing efficiency and reducing total
cost of ownership (TCO).
- Advanced analytics solutions from TeeCube will address both, condition based maintenance and predictive maintenance to create a great opportunity to yield the next big efficiency leap in maintenance – reducing the number of failures, the amount of unplanned maintenance and eventually, the required level of reserve asset capacity for rail operators.
TeeCube manages all the element managers, which can manage the individual equipments in every railway/airport/similar infrastructure and create dashboards, which are directly proportional to revenue and lower cost of ownership
1. Defining the desired strategic target state and developing a partnering strategy upfront is key to success with respect to condition-based maintenance. An assessment along key parameters such as market position, fleet characteristics, and operating contexts can help rail players assess their fitness for condition-based maintenance.
2. Equipment Failures Vs total cost of the equipment including cost of implementation per station (will give us a clear cut ROI)
We have the following to offer -
Advanced analytics which is going to make condition-based maintenance an attractive lever for increasing maintenance efficiency. With efficiency gains of 10 to 15% expected, it is estimated that the global maintenance market can save up to USD 7.5 billion per year by moving towards condition-based maintenance.
The additional jump would come from the condition-based predictive maintenance schemes (currently estimated at a maximum of 10%) to be aggressively pursued.
TeeCube looks forward the help the Rail and Bus companies by safe, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone, especially those who find themselves in vulnerable situations. We are planning to address all the 3 areas - of the commuter journey:
1. Planning and booking,
2. The pre departure experience at boarding areas,
3. The travel itself.
Any city transportation network is its cardiovascular system—a multifaceted structure that enables the continuous flow of people and goods through its arteries, should not only be available, but should look at safety and sustainability equally. TeeCube suggests that, we should pay attention to three key insights, that are best-in-class practices in cities around the developed world.
Team TeeCube implemented Pasi Ghat Smart City Command control. They have brought a lot of uniqueness in creating impact of one equipment on another. Which also helps in quick RCA. We liked the tool so much that we have proposed Aizawl Smart City to them aswell
Airforce is building its 5 Main DC's, which would manage Data from 120 locations across the country. These Data center would have failure/ dependency capabilities on more than one location. The design from TeeCube has been approved. We are looking forward to witness this unique installation and commissioning by TeeCube
We saw Guragon Metro live, who's Phase 1 was ready in 2015. After TeeCube (Then Athenta) came T1 after the Technical opening. We found satisfactory work. We got a POC done at Oman Air.
Copyright © 2023 All rights reserved