- Unless otherwise expressly defined, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” / “User Account” shall mean the online account created by the User on the Company’s Website for accessing/availing/using the Services provided by the Company;
“Company” shall mean TeeCube Business Solutions Private Limited (CIN: U72900DL2021PTC390100);
“Services” shall mean the services offered by the Company through its Website, as more defined under the TnCs;
“TnCs” shall mean the terms and conditions of the Company containing the terms upon which the User shall use the Services of the Company;
“User / Users” shall mean any individual / company / entity visiting the Company’s Website for availing the Services provided by the Company or for seeking information provided therein;
“User Information” shall mean the information of / belonging to the User as defined under the TnCs;
“Website” shall mean the website of the Company through which it provides information about the Company and its Services to the Users.
The capitalized terms used here and not defined herein (if any) shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms under the TnCs.
- The Website is owned, managed and operated by the Company.
- The Company is committed to the protection of the User’s privacy and User Information in accordance with the applicable law.
- If the User does not agree to the terms contained hereunder, please do not further use or access the Company’s Website or Services.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE USER
- The User Information (as referred and defined under the TnCs) means and includes the information of or relating to the User, any data relating to identified or identifiable living person (‘data subject’ herein referred as the ‘User’) including but not limited to, name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, details linked to credit / debit payment instruments, information about electronic devices including computers and mobile phones, and any personal details that may have been voluntarily provided by the User / data subject.
- To improve its Services for the Users, the Company may collect (a) User Information, and (b) information related to the usage of Company’s Website by the User (“Usage Information”).
- The User Information or the Usage Information may be collected to help and guide the User in finding the most relevant information related to the Services provided by the Company.
- The User Information or the Usage Information may be related to the following:
- creation and registration of User’s account with the Website;
- log information and location information for assessing the Website usage;
- data collected through campaigns and other publicly available sources;
- communication between the Company and the User, or the User with other Users;
- the Company may obtain information about the User from third-parties for improving the Services;
- location information, if any, provided by the User while creating and registering the User account, may be stored and associated with the User’s account.
- COOKIES AND TRACKING
- The Website utilizes ‘cookies’ and other tracking technologies. A ‘cookie’ is a small text file that may be used to collect data about the User’s activity on the Website. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall User Information and Usage Information. Most browsers allow the User to control ‘cookies’, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
- The Company uses ‘session cookies’ to (a) keep the User logged-in while the User uses the Company’s Services, (b) better understand how the User interacts with the Company’s Services, and (c) monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on the Website.
- The Company may record information such as internet domain and host names, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software and operating system types, clickstream patterns and dates and times that the Website is accessed.
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- As the User uses, accesses and navigates through the Website, the Company may collect various types of User Information, which may or may not be personally identifiable information. This information is classified as:
- Personal Information: which means personally identifiable information like the User’s name, address, age, email address and phone number; and
- Sensitive Personal Information: which means the User’s financial information, passwords, any biometric, medical or health related information; and
- Other Information: which means all other information other than Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. For example, the nature of device, usage patterns and usage preferences, Website access logs, local caches, location, IP address etc.
- The Company may use the Personal Information to grant access to the Website, resolve User’s concerns / customer care, update the User for any changes or additions to our Services or the Website.
- Any other information may be used by the Company for:
- The Company’s business purposes;
- analytical purposes, data usage;
- improving the Company’s Website, or User’s experience; and
- providing targeted advertisements.
- The Company will share any User Information with any third party, if, the Company in good faith believes that the same is required for the purposes of compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request / action or any manner required for the purposes of protecting our rights or interests.
- From time to time, the Company shall make the e-mail addresses of the User available to other reputable organizations whose products or services the Company thinks might be interesting for the User. In case the User does not want us to share its e-mail address with other companies or organizations, the User may notify the same to us by emailing us at email ID mentioned under ‘Grievance Redressal’ section hereunder.
- The User who supplies the Company with its telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone or text message contact from us with information regarding the Services or upcoming events. In case the User does not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, the User may notify the same to the Company via email addressed to the email ID mentioned under ‘Grievance Redressal’ section hereunder.
- Additionally, the User’s consent may also have been obtained by the Company by way of an e-signature or a tick / check box on the Website.
- Unless the User expressly revokes its consent, by writing to the Company via email mentioned under ‘Grievance Redressal’ section hereunder, the consent once granted shall be deemed to be operative and the Company shall not be required to obtain any fresh / new consents from the User.
- It is clarified that the consent granted by the User includes (but is not limited to) the consent for the following:
- collecting, using, or processing the User’s Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information, in certain ways or sharing the Personal Information with any third party;
- transferring the User Information outside of the country of User’s residence;
- CONTROL OVER USER INFORMATION
- The User has the ability to control its User Information and Personal Information in accordance with applicable law.
- The User shall have the ability to update its profile and related Personal Information at any time. Also, the User may review, update, correct, delete or object its Personal Information by writing to the Company via email at email@example.com.
- In case the User has concerns regarding the privacy, access or correction of the User Information or Personal Information, the User may contact the Company at the ‘Grievance Redressal’ email mentioned below.
- Any request made by the User will be entertained by the Company only if the same contains the details of the User Information or Personal Information that the User would like to have changed.
- All the issues raised by the User will be reviewed by the Company.
- SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- The Company shall endeavour, at all times, to implement reasonable security practices and procedures (such as managerial, operational, physical and technical) for the purpose of protection and safeguarding the User Information and the Personal Information. The Company is strongly committed to protecting the personal and financial information related to the User.
- Lastly, the User is requested to help the Company in protecting the User’s Information and Personal Information by maintaining the secrecy of the username and password used by the User for accessing the Website and Services of the Company.
- DATA RETENTION
- The User’s Personal Information shall be processed by the Company no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, in line with the legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable.
- At the expiry of such periods, the User’s Personal Information shall be deleted or archived to comply with legal / contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
- GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Any complaints or concerns with regards to content or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed through email signed with the electronic signature to firstname.lastname@example.org.