In the 21st century, the data center stands as the backbone of digital infrastructure, intricately connected with every facet of the digital realm. This facility, housing a network of interconnected computers and storage systems, serves as the hub where organizations collect, process, store, and distribute vast volumes of data. Beyond being a critical asset, the data center plays a pivotal role in sustaining daily operations and ensuring business continuity.
Facts and Figures about Data Center and Data Center Infrastructure Management
- The projected data center market size is USD 615.96 billion from 2021 to 2026, with a robust CAGR of 21.98% (Technavio).
- Global data center electricity usage in 2021 ranged from 220 to 320 TWh, constituting around 0.9% to 1.3% of global final electricity demand (International Energy Agency).
- India, boasting a data center capacity of 1.3 GW, surpasses the United States. Mumbai leads with a market share of 44%, encompassing 289 MW across 3.6 million sq ft (Various Sources).
- The Global DCIM Market earned approximately USD 9.1 billion in 2021, with a projected revenue of about USD 24.7 billion by 2028 (Zion Market Research)
Gartner Research emphasizes the importance of effective data center management in today’s hybrid environments, requiring integration with other sources for optimal value.
India’s data center market, valued at $7.83 billion, presents substantial growth prospects, attracting global giants investing heavily in the country’s digital expansion. Participating in this boom positions one as a vital backbone in the ongoing digital revolution. TeeCube’s comprehensive Data Center Management Specialist (DCMS) course, crafted by industry experts, equips learners with essential skills for efficient data center management, paving the way for diverse career opportunities.
TeeCube Data Center Management Specialist (DCMS) Course Details
- Gain comprehensive insights into data center construction and design considerations.
- Learn to configure diverse data center devices using protocols such as SNMP, TRAPS, ICMP, OID’s, and API’s.
- Develop skills to monitor operations, identify risks, and implement effective mitigation strategies.
- Master hybrid management techniques for revenue optimization and efficiency.
- Understand how DCIM empowers data centers to optimize cooling operations, reduce energy waste, and ensure business continuity.
- Learn to manage assets dynamically, streamline tracking, and enhance procurement processes.
A highly experienced team, including individuals with backgrounds from IIT, is committed to delivering a high-quality course. Their practical expertise in IT infrastructure management ensures effective knowledge transfer, providing insights and real-world experience in data center management.
The Data Center Management (DCMS) course accommodates a diverse audience, including final-year engineering students, professionals aiming to enhance data center management skills, and groups seeking customized training. This flexible learning opportunity offers a solid foundation for students and equips professionals with skills to optimize data center operations.
MISSION: To revolutionize education by preparing students for the data center industry, fostering innovation, and creating future leaders in the tech world.
VISION: To be on the forefront of transformative learning, shaping the future of every engineering graduate in the ever-evolving landscape of data center management.